58.41 +/- Acres Mitchell County, IA
58.41 Acres +/-
Check out this SOLD listing in Mitchell County, IA. For land for sale in this area contact land specialist Nick Hopp at 319-240-6121 or email him at Nick@hpraa.com. This is what land is worth in Mitchell County, IA.
This 58.41 acre Cedar River Retreat is all anyone could ever ask for! A great mix of tillable land, pasture, valuable hardwood timber; all with incredible riverfront views! This property is loaded with deer and turkeys, which was evident by the sign throughout the mature walnut timber, and quickly maturing direct walnut seedings. Including a cabin right on the water’s edge, yet high enough to avoid flooding; this could be an incredible hangout, or a place to build your forever home being on a paved road.
This property has been held by the same family for a number of years, and the care they have given it is evident throughout. With well-maintained fences throughout the property, easily accessible trail system, and beautiful walnut plantings, this “A” quality river frontage property is rarely available.
- Mature stand of Oak and Walnut ready for harvest; valued at $18,707 in 2016. This appraised value does not take in account the appreciated market since 2016, nor the 12 acres of direct seeded walnuts from 2006
- 9 acres +/- currently being farmed with potential to add additional acres
- 12 Acres of direct seeded walnuts in 2006
- Available pasture with good fencing
- Cabin with screen porch and deck
- Cedar River frontage with dock, and public boat ramp a short ride down river
Some photos taken on property may show neighboring properties.
Mitchell County, IA
Mower County, MN
Floyd County, IA