High Point is Actively Seeking Brokers & Agents to Join Our Exclusive Team
If you desire a career with the freedom to work on your schedule in Land Real Estate with unlimited earning potential and great support to get you there then consider joining the High Point Land Company team.
We help clients with transactions that will more than likely be the largest financial transaction of their lives. Our company has established a name for doing right by the client and going the extra mile with the highest level of ethics, integrity, exposure and accountability. Our Land Specialists, Land Managers, Brokers and Corporate staff exist to provide the ultimate experience in Rural Real Estate whether it is executing a large century farm live land auction or helping a first time land buyer find the perfect hunting tract. High Point is committed to our agents success through office support, training program, and great property marketing that gives them the tools to reach their full potential.
If you feel you would be a good fit for the High Point Team please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Appraisal Internship – Waverly, IA
This is a great position for anyone looking to become an appraiser or interested in Agricultural Real Estate appraisals coming out of college. This position entails data entry and training for becoming a land appraiser. This position will have you working directly with Appraiser, Tanner Knowlton, in Waverly, IA and teach you a ton about the industry. This position will lead to licensing and a long term high paying career with great bonus opportunities along the way.
Land Real Estate Agent Openings
Sales Territory Available: North Western Iowa
Counties: Dickinson, Clay, Buena Vista, Osceola, O’Brien, Cherokee, Plymouth, Sioux, Lyon
Sales Territory Available: West Central Iowa
Territory 1 Counties: Sac, Calhoun, Webster, Crawford, Carroll, Green, Boone
Territory 2 Counties: Harrison, Shelby, Audubon, Guthrie, Dallas, Pottawattamie, Cass, Adair, Madison
Sales Territory Available: Central Iowa
Counties: Polk, Boone, Marshall, Jasper, Poweshiek, Mahaska, Marion, Warren, Madison
Sales Territory Available: South Central Iowa
Counties: Clarke, Lucas, Monroe, Decatur, Wayne, Appanoose
Sales Territory Available: South Western Iowa
Counties: Mills, Montgomery, Adams, Union, Fremont, Page, Taylor, Ringgold
Sales Territory Available: South Central Minnesota
Counties: Blue Earth, Waseca, Watonwan, Martin, Nicollet, Faribault, Brown, Freeborn, Sibley, Le Sueur
Sales Territory Available: South Western Minnesota
Counties: Lincoln, Lyon, Redwood, Cottonwood, Murray, Rock, Pipestone, Nobles, Jackson, Yellow Medicine, Renville
What We Expect from Agents:
- To ethically, professionally and lawfully represent buyers and sellers of real estate by obtaining property listings of land, farms, or timber properties.
- Cultivate relationships with potential buyers and sellers.
Network within the territory assigned to you to curate business.
- Professionally represent High Point Land Company.
How we are different:
- At High Point we are successful as a company when our agents are successful first and foremost.
- Our Professional Marketing is designed in house giving you substantially reduced marketing expenses with big reach.
- In house auction team that lets you focus on land listings and still offer a big auction day sales method all under one brand.
- National Investor database to market your properties to.
- Proven training program video series to ensure your success.
- Office location model for a local shingle in your service area.
- Limitless earning possibilities
- Commission based
- Exclusive territory
- Flexible work schedule
- Office staff
- Design support
- Marketing support
- Onboarding training videos in sales and marketing
- Multiple office locations for our agents to utilize.
- Professional sales experience
- Self motivated
- Ability to work full-time as an independent contractor
- Ability to obtain a Real Estate License in the state assigned to you.
- Must live in or relocate to your territory/service area.
Please send resumes email@example.com