71.3+/- Acres Clayton County, IA
71.3 Acres +/-
High Point Land Company is pleased to offer 71.3+/- acres located in section 5 of Mallory township, Clayton County, Iowa. This is an excellent opportunity to own land in central Clayton County with a solid income stream and quality whitetail deer and turkey hunting. Located between Garber and Osterdock on the South side of the Turkey River, this property offers 35+/- acres enrolled in the Conservation Reserve Program earning roughly $6,650 yearly. With top access and multiple angles of access from the South, this farm lays perfect for accessing stand locations on those October and November cold fronts as well as those cold late season hunts. The farm offers multiple secluded large food plot locations as well as the smaller in timber kill plots.
The timber has been well cared for by the current owners and there are many large walnuts, hard maples, and Red Oaks that are currently valued at $30,000+. The property has many different buildable sites that overlook the majority of the farm as well as the stunning views of the Turkey River valley.
TBD 348th Street, Garber, Iowa 52048
- 71.3+/- Total Acres
- CRP Income: 35+/- acres x $190 = $6,650 annually
- CRP Contract expires 9/30/2023
- 40.0 CSR2 on the Tillable Acres
- $30,000+ of standing timber currently
- Mixed hardwoods and many young walnut stands
- Excellent area for deer and turkey hunting
- 8.5 miles from the Mississippi River
- Income producing recreational farm
- Beautiful buildable site
- Electricity available nearby
From Garber, travel South on Jupiter Road for 2.3 miles, at the Y go left on 348th Street, travel .5 miles and the farm lays on the North (left) side of the road.