210+/- Acres Houston County, MN
- Trail Camera
210 Acres +/-
210+/- Acres complete farmstead in Houston County, MN. Property offers 107+/- tillable, 70+/- woodland and 30+/- pastures acres. High on the hill is a beautiful 3-bedroom, 2 bath home with an office, open kitchen, dining and living room. The home has a wraparound deck providing excellent views to the picture-perfect wooded valley below. This tract hunts extremely big and offers several stand locations for any wind direction. The property has top and bottom access. There are 3 large ponds on the property, and one was recently scrubbed out around it for a great food plot location. There are also several other great food plot locations on the property as well. This property is located in an area known to produce giant deer year after year, with 2 200 plus inch bucks shot in recent history. The landowner also harvested a great 170’s last fall. There is also world class turkey hunting with multiple great roosting locations off the top green fields which make for perfect strut zones.
Property may be purchased in it’s entirety or possible to split portion. If you are interested in this great tract contact Minnesota Land Specialist, Dave Walch 507-421-0474 or email him at Dave@highpointlandcompany.com for details or to set up a private showing.
Address: 20691 County Road 13 Houston, MN 55943
Directions: From Houston, MN travel county road 13 west for 6 miles. Property will be on your left. Watch for signs.
- Scenic Yucatan township (6 miles S.W. of Houston, MN)
- Organic Certified
- Rotational grazing pasture with high tensile fencing
- 72’ x 80’ machine shed with steel construction & high doors
- 3 large ponds/dikes
- 30’ x 90’ machine shed
- 30’ x 40’ livestock shelter
- 4 car heated garage w/high doors
- Great whitetail hunting
- Home built 2002 – energy efficient (R50 walls & R70 ceilings)
- New steel roof 2019
- Located only minutes from Winona, La Crosse or Rochester.
- Lower level set up for additional bedrooms & bath