164.63+/- Acres Jackson County, IA
164.63 Acres +/-
Located on the Dubuque/Jackson county line, off of a hard surface road, sits this 164.63+/- acre farm. Of which, 76.99+/- is FSA certified cropland acres with an average of 48.2 CSR2. The Cropland is Currently being Rented out for great ROI. The history laden property has not been available for over 75 years, and will surely be enjoyed for generations to come.
The rolling fields and hardwood timber make for great views. The property sits just 12 miles south of Dubuque, and 1.5 miles off of Highway 61. This farm offers an excellent location for a short commute to Dubuque. With 2 great access points to the farm the possibilities are endless for buildable sites.
87.62+/- acres of hardwood valleys and ridges most of which are south facing, offering great recreational opportunities. The 56X40 Utility shed with electric, could be used in many different ways.
Contact Iowa Land Specialist Matt Tobin 563-451-7390 or Matt@highpointlandcompany.com for more details or showings.
Address: 23042 Centerville Road, La Motte, IA 52054
Directions: Turn East off HWY 61 onto Haxbylane Rd. Go Straight across Old Davenport Rd. onto Centerville Rd. Property is on Left, North side of road.
- 164.63+/- Acres with 76.99+/- FSA certified cropland
- 48.2 CSR2 consisting mostly of Fayette Silt Loam
- Sits off of Centerville Rd. 1.5 Miles off HWY 61
- Hard Surface Road with 2 Great Access points
- Located 12 Miles south of Dubuque
- 56 X 40 Utility Shed with Power
- Multiple Building Sites with Great Views
- Mostly South Facing Timber with Wildlife Abundant