74.24+/- Acres Mower County, MN
74.24 Acres +/-
High Point Land Company is honored to present this perfect mixed-use property that offers a stunning building site, extremely productive row crop land, and highly desirable recreational ground with your very own river access for excellent trout fishing. This majestic 74.2 acres, just a mere 28 miles from downtown Rochester, checks all the boxes for a year round retreat or forever home along with complimentary recreational ground and income producing, highly, productive, row crop land. This beautiful property lies on either side of the meandering South Branch of the Root River, offering many features highly sought after in a recreational property in Southeastern Minnesota. Whether you are looking for a place to park your camper/motorhome, build a home, or have a great place to hunt and fish, this property has it all.
With multiple access points coming from the South and East, this property lays out nicely to slip into multiple pinch points along the river with opportunities to fish, hunt deer, turkeys, and waterfowl. It is rare to have a property with such great access to the Root River become publicly available and even more uncommon to have a tree outlined building site with a dedicated drive available as well.
According to the Minnesota DNR “The South Branch Root River is an underutilized trout resource in southeast Minnesota. Excellent hatches of March Browns, Light Hendrickson’s and multiple caddis fly species can be found on this river.” For more information on this tremendous fishing opportunity please visit https://www.dnr.state.mn.us/streamfind/stream.html?id=M-009-025
For more details and showings contact Troy Stafford at 507-259-3047 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
20229 795th Ave, Spring Valley, MN 55975
- 47 Acres of highly productive row crop boasting a productive 45.3 tillable acres with a strong CPI of 90.9
- Tillable land would rent for $350/acre from the current tenant that would like to continue farming or farm it yourself by adding to your portfolio. The additional acres would be a great place to pasture livestock with available water from the stream running through the property
- Exclusive access to the South Branch of the Root River for dedicated fishing access
- Existing building site nicely isolated with surrounding trees
- Multiple access points along the east side and on the south side
- Deer, turkeys, waterfowl, and small game
From Rochester, go South on US Hwy 63 for 23 miles then turn right (South) on 795th Ave then go 4.3 miles and the farm will be on the right side (west)