7.65+/- Acres & 4.93+/- Acres Hog Sites Pocahontas County, IA
4.93 & 7.65 Acres +/-
ONLINE ONLY AUCTION – Bidding closes Thursday, June 1st at 5PM.
Check out this wean to finish hog sites located in Pocahontas County, Iowa. Total pig space is 7,700 head in two locations located close to Palmer and Pocahontas, Iowa. Home site sits on 4.93 acres with 4,400 pig spaces. With 4- 49’x201′ natural chimney vented barns. The south site sits on 7.65 acres with 3,300 pig spaces. With 3- 50’x200′ natural chimney barns.
55251 260th Ave Palmer, IA 50571
25519 570th St. Palmer, IA 50571
- Wean-to-finish barns
- 2 barns built in 1991
- 3 barns built in 1998
- 1 barn built in 1999
- 1 barn built in 2002
- 1,000 spaces in each barn
- AO Smith Slurry Store 1.5 million gallons system
- 12 chore time, 12 ton bins, 2 hog slat 12 ton bins
- Ventra Pro ventilation controllers
- 1 well on each property
- 10, 1,000 gallon propane laundry, meditators, and emergency system
- LB white heaters
- Each site has their own SS dry feeders, stainless steel 2 nipple hanging waters, concert floor/slat rear
From Pocahontas, IA, take Hwy 3 East 3 miles to 260th Ave. Turn South and go 3 miles. The home site will be on the West side. From the home site, go South about 2 miles on 260th Ave to 570th Street (C49 paved road). Turn West and the site is about 1/2 mile on the North side.