24.3 Acres Dodge County, MN
24.3 Acres +/-
Don’t miss your chance to own your very own turn-key goat farm business on a beautiful rural 24.3 acres in the southern portion of Dodge County. This scenic farm is conveniently located off Highway 30 and County 13, 5 miles East of Hayfield, Minnesota.
This farm boasts a meticulously finished 64’x40’x12′ (height) building that was built in 2019. This building has completely insulated steel walls and doors, in-floor heat with a natural gas boiler, plumbing roughed in for a bathroom, and a kitchen area. You could finish this as your “toy” shed or even a “shouse”!
This well-established business consists of raising, renting/selling goats for a variety of uses but most importantly for grass control for schools, businesses, and individual customers. They have a robust inventory of goats, several contracts, numerous customer contracts, and a website, all of which is to be included in the sale. There is a collection of approximately $50,000 in rents alone in 2022, with increased demand and projected sale of offspring, income should approach $100,000 in 2023 and beyond.
Also included is a quaint 1.5 story home featuring 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, and a recently updated HVAC system. The home could use some updating (roof including), so take advantage of this opportunity to make this “your” home. Along with the home, there are several outbuildings, including 2 barns, a crib, and a fenced-in pasture.
If you have been searching for a country home business on a quiet acreage, but have a desire to live close to the conveniences of city life, this could be the perfect property for you. All of this is available within minutes from Rochester and best of all, it is located in the highly regarded Hayfield School District.
72966 250th Ave, Hayfield, MN 55940
- Numerous contracts in place, many of which span multiple years
- Includes complete inventory of goats – 180 in total, along with 70 electric fencing and solar chargers
- Machinery consisting of AC 180 with loader, John Deere Gator, all haying equipment, pick-up and 2 trailers, zero turn
- Projected income of $90,000 for 2023 excluding the current excess demand for services
- A well-balanced tree cover and pasture and hay field to support the operations
- Beautiful 24.3 acres conveniently located on the intersection of Highway 30 and County 13
- Quaint 1.5 story home with 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, newer HVAC system and high speed internet
- 2019 64’x40’x12′ shop with in-floor heat, 200 amp electrical, roughed-in plumbing, natural gas service, and high-speed internet
- Active feedlot permit that allows for expansion with organic regenerative practices on the land that has been in operation since the 1870’s
- Multiple outbuildings to provide ample storage for all of your needs
- Advantageously located to provide a choice between 2 highly desirable school systems, Hayfield and Kasson Mantorville schools